Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit.
Where in the world would I like to go. This is something I have spent a lot of time thinking about. So here is my list starting from my #5 spot moving to my #1 location.
5. Japan – For one I think this is my girlfriend’s top pick, which kinda means I need to like it too. I have also been fascinated with the Samurai and Bushido for a very long time. Then there is the art form called anime, which calls Japan home.
4. England – There is a lot of history stored within such a small country in terms of actual size. While the depth of this nation makes it one of the largest nations alive today. Also a visit to some of the libraries would be simply amazing for me. Also a trip to Ireland and Scotland would be included of course.
3. Iceland – After reading the book Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne, I fell in love with the idea of visiting Iceland. I also would like to go because of my love of Vikings, prior to the TV Show I was already taking classes on them.
2. Peru – I have wanted to go to Peru for over 7 years. My Sophomore year in high school I had actually set up my trip to go with 2 other people. I had the money to pay for it myself after working all summer. My friends backed out and therefore I did not get to go. We were going to hike to Machu Pichu, see the highest elevation unfrozen lake, and look from a peak over the rain forest of Brazil.
1. Mongolia – In 5th grade I read a book about Genghis Khan and since then I have wanted to travel to Mongolia. Sleep in a Yurt while traveling behind a herd of reindeer. I have raised sheep before, I think it would be a great experience to go live with one of the nomadic tribes in Mongolia.